Sound Heroes, a Bluetooth speaker in the shape of a humanoid robot. The mission of the Sound Heroes was to be a Bluetooth speaker, that sets itself apart from the crowd. Kalium Labs wanted to create a product that rises above the average. With this is mind they created AD’OM. Kalium Sound Heroes are the most futuristic Bluetooth speakers that have ever existed. Every angle of their speaker is polished manually giving it a polygonal design complemented with sharp edges. It’s also a wireless charging dock for your phone, a wi-fi range extender, and a subwoofer.
Sound Heroes is an otherworldly piece of art. It allows you to immerse yourself in an alternative universe. It does this by illuminating your room with over 16 million color variations of ambient light. You can create the perfect atmosphere with the smoke effect that surrounds the speaker and the ambient light reflected perfectly on the polygon shape of your Sound Heroes speaker. Apart from the futuristic form factor, Sound Heroes has a wireless charging dock, a Wi-Fi range extender, a multi-color LED lamp, and a smoke machine.
The Sound Heroes has a strikingly unique polygonal design. They are made from ABS plastic to ensure low weight. The speakers are enhanced with premium matte and metallic paints, which are available in ten colors. The rear back air vent on the Sound Heroes is cleverly placed so that it seamlessly blends with the polygonal design. The legs of the speaker have crisp and sharp angles. It has a combination of human anatomy with a light touch of aviation and industrial design.
- Wireless Charging: Using Sound Heroes, charge your smartphone or any device that has wireless charging integrated. And if you don’t have wireless charging integrated, you will receive a free adaptor.
- Ambient Lamp: With its 16 million variations, Sound Heroes helps you create a custom coloured ambience. Multicolor RGB LED dock for an interactive pulsating visual map of the music. Just set it up and hit play.
- Smoke Machine: The Smoke Machine on Sound Heroes is water-based, rechargeable, and looks amazing.
- Wi-Fi Extender: Take control of your environment with the Wi-Fi Extender feature. You can link multiple speakers and spread the music through your home. You can connect up to 12 Sound Heroes. They are Surround Sound ready.
Comes in Different Colors.
Their inspiration for colors has come from luxury cars. The color of your car shows what feelings you consider important and how you perceive yourself. They have combined the best quality paint to reach the perfect balance between elegance and style. Each color is applied using a three-step process for a long-lasting and resistant finish. The process includes a white base layer, multiple layers of our custom-blended colors, and a 30% thick UV layer for an ultra durable finish. Every sound hero has a rich stunning hue that grabs the attention of everyone in the room.
What The App Can Do.
The App lets you interact with your Sound Heroes speaker in the following ways:
- You can use it to set up your speaker as an alarm clock.
- You can change the ambient light colors and intensity to create your own atmosphere
- You can make your K-sound Heroes talk with different voice synthesizer
- You can pair up to 12 K-Sound Heroes
- You can be part of the community by interacting with other Sound Heroes users
- You can unlock new features by playing the Sound Hero game.
Comes In Different Sizes.
The Sound Heroes speakers come in 11 different colors and two different sizes. The Sound Hero is also portable, with a lithium-ion battery providing up to six hours of use in the Prime or eight hours in the Premium with sound, smoke and lights all activated. Both sizes also offer two USB ports and one MicroUSB for recharging devices via a cable, as well as an SD card slot and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. Both the models are surround sound ready. So if you’re so inclined you can buy up to 12 of them to create a full robot army sound system.
You can purchase a small Sound Heroes for $100 or a large one for $240. Shipping is said to be done in October.