Mobile phones have come a long way. While smaller form factors were considered modern and trendy at some point, bigger displays are now the in thing with various brands launching big screened smartphones and tablets. While such devices augment the movie and video viewing experience because of their large display size, imagine if you could transform your phone into a home theatre? Projectors have long been a popular medium of displaying data. While they are mostly used in schools, colleges and offices to display content to a large audience, projectors are quickly picking up pace in personal life as well. With the ability to display and project content on a wall or screen, projectors today encompass some of the most modern design elements that are sure to entice one and all.
Projector with Extreme Portability
The RIF6 Cube is a portable mobile projector that is meticulously designed and works seamlessly with MHL/HDMI devices. With the RIF6 Cube, users can transform their 5-inch screen into a 120-inch display. Weighing only 136g and measuring just 2x2x1.9inches, the RIF6 Cube is engineered for extreme portability and amazing performance. Users can enjoy a life-size experience and choose from a range of entertainment options like watching their favorite movies, surfing channels or enjoying music videos – all this irrespective of whether they are at home or on a vacation.
Apart from being extremely portable, the RIF6 Cube is also compatible with a host of devices, from the Apple Macbook Air to Samsung and LG phones, the Apple iPhone 6S, Kindle Fire, Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire Stick and also PCs. For devices without an HDMI output however, users would require an additional HDMI adaptor.
Easy to Use
- Using is RIF6 Cube is very easy. Users just have to push the power button until the blue light turns on and they hear the fan running.
- Next, with the micro USB or HDMI cable, users can connect the RIF6 Cube to their mobile device and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment on the big screen.
- The RIF6 Cube offers up to 90 minutes of battery; the battery level is displayed on the main menu.
- The RIF6 Cube has 3 lights: blue light shows that the device is on, the red light means the device is being charged and the green light means the device is fully charged.
- Users can use a maximum of 32 GB micro SD card and charge their RIF6 Cube with the micro USB cable.
- Users can also use the remote control to turn off the RIF6 Cube.
Tech Specs of RIF6 Cube Projector
- Light source: LED
- Resolution: 854×480
- Display: 120 inch
- Dimensions: 2x2x1.9 inch
- Weight: 136 g
- Video input: Micro SD, MHL, HDMI
- Brightness: Full 50 Lumen
- Bulb life: >20,000 hours
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
The RIF6 Cube is priced at $299 and can be bought online from their official website. The product will be delivered within 5-10 working days within the US. International shipping is currently not available. The package contains the RIF6 Cube mobile projector, a flexible tripod, a remote control, a charger, a micro USB Cable, an HDMI Cable (Apple & PC), an MHL Cable to 5 pin (Android), and an MHL Cable to 11 pin (Samsung).
Small Size, Large Capability
It is a compact portable projector with the capability to display media right from a user’s smartphone. Measuring just a few inches, the RIF6 Cube can easily fit into a pocket and can be carried anywhere and everywhere. With up to 2 hours of battery life, users can enjoy great entertainment on the big screen wherever they are. While the picture and sound quality is not exceptional, the RIF6 Cube scores high on the portability and convenience factor.