Revolver Instinct is more than just a panic button. It is a no-fee, GPS-enabled step tracker that sends for help to your location.
The Story Behind The Product.
Revolar’s co-founder Jackie Ros thought of a “magic button” that could send for help. This happened after her sister was assaulted. The idea resonated with co-founder Andrea Perdomo, who fled violence in Colombia as a child. Together, they created Revolar.
The team at Revolver believe that everyone deserves to feel safe when running, going out, living alone, away at school, or on the job. That’s why they have created Instinct. With 1, 2, or 3 clicks, it texts contacts your location and if you’re safe, uneasy, or in an emergency. Plus, Instinct has step tracking and other hidden talents. They designed Instinct so you love wearing it every day. So it will be there if you ever need it.
A list Of Features.
- Instinct let’s your contacts know your location and if you’re safe with a few click. The 1-click “Safe Check-In” is a press-and-hold functionality with an audible beep to signal that you checked in. So it’s nearly impossible to accidentally trigger any kind of false alert.
- You can also personalize your alerts. You can choose what they say and which contacts get each level of alert.
- Silent vibrating feedback let’s you know when each alert is triggered. This helps you focus on the situation at hand. The device also vibrates discreetly when a contact opens your alert. This lets you know when someone is viewing your situation.
- Two clicks can make your phone ring with a pre-recorded audio call, for any situation when you need a voice on the other end of the line.
- Instinct comes with replaceable battery included with up to 1 year of life. It requires no installation, no charging, no cords, no hassle.
- Instinct works with iPhone 5 or newer operating on iOS 9.0+, and most Android devices operating on 5.0+.
- Instinct is IP-68 WaterProof. It is military-standard drop proof.
Uses Of Revolver Instinct.
Medical Conditions – Instinct makes it fast & easy to reach out to loved ones with your location and specific instructions. Revolver Instinct doesn’t charge any fees for sending alerts, unlike other devices.
Campus Safety – Instinct gives college students a simple, fast way to ask for help from friends. It also gives teenagers a discreet way to let parents know if a party is out of control or they need to be picked up.
Aging in Place – Many can’t afford $30/month for safety support. That’s why Instinct has no ongoing fees. Plus, along with sending for help, it can be used to check in with family or to count steps when out on a run.
The Revolver Instinct comes at a price of $80 USD for a single Instinct, while a pack of 2 costs $160 USD. The device is available for order on Indiegogo.