Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cameras are already pretty good and now we have these lens set. Olluclip just launched three new interchangeable lens kit. All the three new lens kits work with both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. These new lenses maintain all the best features that we saw in its award-winning predecessor. This is the first time that a lens system can be instantly adapted to your environment.
There are three Olloclip lens kits available for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus namely:
- Core Lens Set: The Core lens set includes 3 different lenses Super-Wide, Fisheye, and Macro15x. This kit offers a variety of shooting options, ranging from super wide shots to close-up macro images. The Super Wide lens gives 120-degree coverage and reveals more of the scene than the iPhone’s built-in lens does. The Fisheye lens gives 180-degree coverage. This lens gives you a perspective from a fishbowl with a hemisphere-like view. The Macro lens magnifies the subject by 15 times and gives you a close shot without losing focus.
- Active Lens Set: The Active lens set has 2 lenses 2x Telephoto and Ultra-wide. The 2x Telephoto brings the subject twice as close and makes it easier for you to capture the subject without actually getting closer to it. The Ultra-wide lens offers 155-degree coverage. With this lens, hand movement is reduced, which means there is a better chance of clicking a sharp shot. This kit is extremely useful for landscape, travel, or action photography.
- Macro Pro Lens Set: The Macro Pro lens set comes with 3 lenses 7x, 14x, and 21x. These lenses will help you capture clear pictures of tiny objects. They really give a boost to your iPhone’s photo capturing capabilities. This kit is great for exploring close-up photography.
The lenses are designed to make it easier for you to swap out the various lenses. Olloclip’s Connect Lens system makes lenses more adaptable to iPhone screen protectors. You simply need to click on the focal piece on the top of the phone and the lens will adjust itself with your phone’s camera.
Great Features of Olloclip Lens
- The lens has new improved optics. The premium multi-element coated glass optics deliver first-rate image quality. The advanced six element optics in Macro Pro lens set deliver edge-to-edge clarity.
- The lens attached and aligns instantly with no extra efforts, and are easy to use.
- The lens is selfie-ready, which means they are ready to work easily on both front and rear-facing cameras.
- The Connect Lens system helps in creating the perfect set to match your experience.
- The Hinged base helps in keeping the lens even with the camera for improved optical performance.
- The lens is adaptable to screen protectors up to 0.5mm.
- The lens comes with a wearable pendant stand that keeps the lens easily accessible and opens to create a diminutive tripod.
- The lens works with all kind of camera apps, and are great for videos, time-lapse, panoramas and 360-degree photos.
Price & Availability
The Core Lens Set is priced at $99.99, with the Active Lens Set available for $199.99, and the Macro Pro Lens Set selling for $79. These lenses are available for pre-order on Olloclip’s website and are expected to release early in the month of November.
In addition to the lens kits, Olloclip has launched two new Ollo cases which are designed to work easily with the lens. It is not necessary to use the cases as Olloclip lens kits will work well without any other support.
With the lens, Olluclip is devoted towards continually enhancing the photography experience while giving full respect to the flexibility. These lenses are not oversized or heavy. They are compact things focused on delivering amazing photography in the simplest and most adaptable user experience.