The social networking invasion has led to the sharing of personal moments of celebration, adventure and joy with family and friends. While smartphones enable instant sharing of photos and short video clips on Facebook and Twitter, they lack the sturdiness and capabilities of a true action camera, leading to sports and action camera becoming a rage in the technology industry.
Introducing Tomtom Bandit
Tomtom Bandit is an action camera that enables users to shoot long hours of high quality action videos.
Users can easy mount the Tomtom Bandit on their helmets, cycle handles or their bags and capture the most adventurous escapades in the most stunning manner.
- Tomtom Bandit offers 3 hours of non-stop HD filming enabling users to spend the entire day filming their most favourite action sport.
- Tomtom Bandit incorporates a unique design devoid of cables. The cable-free Batt-stick houses a1900mAH battery, a microSD card and an integrated USB port for charging and file transfer, giving users more freedom to move and shoot.
- Tomtom Bandit offers easy and secure mounting, irrespective of the weather condition. It incorporates a unique mounting mechanism that enables users to easily mount the cam with the help of curved or flat mounts.
- With a GoPro adapter, users can also connect Tomtom Bandit to their GoPro mounts as well.
- By turning the dive lens on, users can use Tomtom Bandit under water up to a depth of 40m.
- Users no longer have to carry bulky dive cases into the water, as Tomtom Bandit works the same inside and outside of the water.
Built-in Action Sensors
Tomtom Bandit possesses a variety of sensors that augment the entire process of footage recording. These include integrated G-force, speed, rotation, acceleration & altitude sensors that seamlessly record action data.
Tomtom Bandit also identifies highlights in footage depending on when users reach the highest speeds or peaks in G-force during their adventure compared to the rest of the video recording, enabling users to view those stats in the final video.
With an additional external heart-rate monitor, Tomtom Bandit can also detect peaks in heart rate and highlight such stats.
- The easy editing mechanism through the Bandit app (available on iOS and Android) enables users to edit hours of action footage and convert it into an exceptional video within minutes.
- Users do not have to download any of the footage on their smartphones, helping them save precious time, and memory on their devices.
- Users can enjoy instant playback using the in-app viewfinder for immediate alignment and quick video previews.
- Size: 94 x 38 x 52 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Display: 22 x 25 mm
- Video: 1080p30 / 1080p60 / 720p60 / 720p120
- Cinematic: 4k15 / 2.7k30
- Photo: 16 MP
- Audio: Built in microphone + external microphone through an optional cable
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Storage: Batt-stick
- Water resistance: IPX7 slashproof lens cover
- Battery life: Up to 3 hours at 1080p
Get your Tomtom Bandit Today
Tomtom Bandit can be purchased from the company’s official website. It offers free delivery within 2-3 working days and a 30 day money back guarantee. The Tomtom Bandit base pack costs £299.99 and includes 4 basic accessories namely the 1900mAh Batt-stick, slash-proof lens, 1 flat and 1 curved mount and a GoPro adapter. The Tomtom Bandit premium pack on the other hand is priced at £379.99 and includes 5 additional accessories: a remote control, a handle bar mount, dive lens cover, 360 pitch mount, and a power cable.