The smartphone market is one of the most competitive markets in the world today. With hundreds of companies launching a new smartphone every day, distinctiveness is what makes one phone different from a hundred others.
Introducing LG V10
LG Electronics recently announced the launch of its latest smartphone in its new “V” line of phones, the LG V10.
LG has done away with budget plastic materials and has used superior materials like silicone and plastic that makes the LG V10 a truly premium phone. While the LG V10 isn’t very different from the LG G4, in terms of its specifications, the LG V10 had left behind the curved display and incorporates a flat one.
- The LG V10 possesses distinctive durability. Since it is made from premium materials, it is tough and sturdy.
- It incorporates 3 cameras; one rear camera and a dual front camera.
- The LG V10 has an enhanced multi-tasking second screen.
- The next level multimedia supports steady recording without blur, and allows users to edit videos and upload them on social media instantaneously.
- Additionally, users will have complete control over several camera functions like shutter speed, focus, frame, aspect ratio etc. that enables them to shoot high quality and tailored videos.
- The 3 dimensional mics lets uses capture just the audio they want.
- The wind noise filter enables clear and crisp recording.
One of the most distinct features of the LG V10 is the presence of a dual screen. While the 5.7 inch QHD display is the primary screen, the LG V10 also has a much smaller, “always-on” second screen that gives users the freedom carry out a number of tasks. When the main screen is off, the second screen can be used to display battery level, weather updates, date & time etc. When the main screen is on, the second screen can be used to launch apps, display notifications or access favourite contacts.
Two Front-Facing Cameras
Another distinguishing feature of the LG V10 is the presence of two front facing cameras, both of which are of 5 Megapixel. Both the cameras offer a different field of view, one being 120 degrees which helps users take amazing groupies and the other being 80 degrees which is perfect for selfies.
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Processor: Snapdragon 808
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Camera: 16 MP rear camera, 2-5 MP front cameras
- 32 bit Hi-Fi DAC
- NFC and fingerprint sensor
While LG has been tightlipped about LG V10’s price, it is expected to be launched in South Korea sometime in October 2015. It will later be released in US and China. The LG V10 will be available in 5 colours: Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, and Opal Blue.
With such immense competition in the smartphone industry, launching new phones that stand out in the cluttered market has become vital for every smartphone company. LG has surely set the ball rolling, by launching the LG V10 which offers some wonderful and innovative capabilities that make owning the phone a great experience. The dual screen feature is a great way to never miss out on important notifications and save up battery life. Additionally, with selfies becoming so popular the world over, having front-facing cameras that allow users to click amazing solo and group pics makes the LG V10 a unique and much desired phone in the smartphone market today.