Since the launch of the first iPod, Apple has been on a roll. Known for launching extremely innovative and aesthetic looking products, Apple enjoys a huge market share across all of gadgets – iPods, iPads, iPhones and the Mac systems. With every new product launch being an even bigger success than the previous one, Apple as a brand and its products are much sought after.
A September Event
Apple is set to hold a special event on September 9th 2015 wherein it plans to launch a bunch of new products. While Apple has been giving minor cues of what Apple’s September Event is going to be about, it has not explicitly stated the details of the event. Apple’s Digital Assistant Siri too is generating high level of curiosity in the minds of people. When asked “Give me a hint”, Siri confirms there is something big that’s going to happen on September 9th. With high anticipations, millions across the world are looking forward to Apple’s September Event 2015.
When and Where?
- Apple’s September Event will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, US.
- The event is expected to be attended by over 7000 guests.
- While most of its earlier product launches witnessed an audience of less than 1000 guests that included press reports and analysts, Apple’s September Event is slated to be bigger and better.
- iOS users can watch Apple’s September Event keynote live using Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming Technology through an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or above. PC users with Windows 10 and the Edge browser and 2nd or 3rd generation Apple TV users with software 6.2 or above can also stream the event live.
Products Expected to be Launched
- One of the main hardware announcements likely to be made at Apple’s September Event is the launch of one or more iPhones.
- It is rumoured that Apple plans to launch the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6c, iPad Air 3 or iPad Pro, and “one more thing” which is rumoured to be a new Apple TV.
- Apple is said to launch the iOS 9 which will be the Operating System for the iPhone 6 devices.
- The new iPad is likely to have a big 13inch screen, an A9 processor, 4GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- The new Apple TV probably will become the control hub for HomeKit-compatible devices which can be controlled using an iPhone or from the TV streaming box.
- At the event, Apple also plans to announce taking the iPhone 5c off shelves and replacing it with the 4 inch iPhone 6c.
- The new devices are expected to have Force Touch Screen, greater memory storage capacity and RAM with Samsung A9 chips.
All Roads Lead to San Francisco
Since the past several years, Apple has held events on the 2nd Tuesday in September. However, this year Apple plans to conduct it on Wednesday 9th September 2015. As with all of its previous events, Apple’s September event this year will also be held in the San Francisco Bay area. With more than 7000 guests expected, Apple’s September Event could be Apple’s biggest launch ever. As the event is going to be about new product launches and a peek into Apple’s future plans, we can’t wait for September 9th.!